Popular MBA exams dates 2015
In today`s Competitive world Business Management knowledge plays a most important role in a persons life.As a Graduation Degree is not enough to help fetch a job with good profile and salary.Getting a proper profile and salary in the corporate world is now not that easy job as to attain both a true business knowledge is must,which is only obtainable through studying MBA/PGDM programme Where popular mba entrance exams acts as a median . MBA/PGDM programme not only enhance the knowledge but even polishes the personality and presentation of the person which distinguishes among others for Fetching a good profile and salary in the corporate world.Popular mba entrance exams works a bridge among students and colleges for a success ful career.
MBA/PGDM seems small words but are totally responsible for overall change in the person.Students from varied backgrounds in India dream big for future and are always ready for hard work ,that is why they devote time and prepare for different popular mba entrance exams in india for a successful future.As these popluar MBA Entrance exams are a single window for a successful career.There are many Top business schools in India which accept students from different entrance exams Like IIM uses CAT for selecting Students , Symbiosis uses SNAP ,XLRI uses XAT .
Here is the list of most
popular MBA exams dates 2015
for admission in MBA/PGDM colleges in India.
- CAT – Common Admission Test by IIMs , a computer based mba entrance examination conducted by IIM`s every year in India by the end of each year and declare result by starting January for selecting students in the Business management programmes(PGP) . CAT Examination Dates :-16th (Sunday) and 22nd (Saturday) November, 2014
- MAT – Management Aptitude Test by AIMA , a paper and computer based test conducted by all India management Association facilitating over 600 Business schools in India for admission in to MBA programme or equivalent programme .MAT exams tends to happen 4 times in a year (Feb,May,Sept,Dec )to maximize the opportunities among the mba aspirants to score well for admission in top mba colleges in india. MAT exams Dates :- 7th December(Paper Based) & 13th December 2014(Computer Based)
- CMAT -Comman Management Admission Test by AICTE , a national level computer based test conducted twice a year by All India council of technical education for facilitating students to mba colleges in India to select suitable students accoring to the scores.There are four sections in the test. The sections are (a) Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation b) Logical Reasoning c) Language Comprehension and d) General Awareness. CMAT Exams dates :- 20th February 2015 till 24th February 2015.
- ATMA – AIMS Test for Management Admission ,is a multiple choice computer based exam conducted by the Association of Indian management Schools for facilitating admission in MBA/PGDM programme in top mba colleges in India and other Postgraduate Programmes like MCA. ATMA exams dates :- 6th Aug 2014
- XAT – Xavier Aptitude Test , is a national level mba entrance exam conducted by XLRI ( Xavier Labour Relations Institute ) for selecting students for its and some other reputed management colleges for management studies. XAT exam Date :- 4th January 2015