|MBA College Greater Noida
|Date of Establishment
||UGC (University Grant Commission)
|MBA Entrance Exam
||CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / UPTU (UPSEE) /SUAT
Sharda University MBA Fees
|This table for Sharda University MBA courses fee structure is made with the latest information. MBA 5,27,800 for 2 years Total fees. Fees Full
||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
|Sharda University Admission Procedure
||Previous academic performance +Entrance Exam Score +Group Discussion +Personal Interview.
|Documents required for MBA Admission
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card
- A Photocopy of Class 12th ,10th Certificate.
- Pass Port Size Photographs(4)
- Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marksheets for 4 year holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- Residence Proof.
- Double Specialization (with Foreign Tour)-20 (Seats)
- Dual Specialisation-30(Seats)
- Marketing Management-30(Seats)
- International Business-20(Seats)
- Banking & Finance-40(Seats)
- Health C&H Administration-20(Seats)
- Human Resource Management-60(Seats)
- Logistics & S.C Management( SafeEducate) —
- Banking Services(In Association with Times Pro)-60(Seats)
||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.