MBA colleges in Arunachal Pradesh
Masters of Business Administration is a two year full time Management Programme which is affiliated to a university of of State/Central or Deemed University. The university is thus approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) which approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and grants the status of University.
Since MBA programmers is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the MBA colleges in Arunachal Pradesh.
The Core idea of MBA to involve like minded people to get trained for Management Roles in Once life and Corporate for having a Career Growth, Better Position, Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side. MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world.
Some of the common Specializations :
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operational Management
- Information Technology
Top MBA colleges in Arunachal Pradesh or top business schools in Arunachal Pradesh have criteria for MBA admission in Arunachal Pradesh where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career, where in the MBA entrance exams in Arunachal Pradesh are a must for MBA admissions. Top MBA colleges in Arunachal Pradesh offering MBA admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for MBA.
MBA Entrance Exams for Admission
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
- CMAT (Common management Admission Test)
- ATMA (Aims Test for Management Admission)
Teaching Pedagogy and Interface being follow:
- Industry visits
- Live projects
- Extensive use of Case studies
- Industry interface for six months
- Management Fest
- Workshops and Seminars
- Field Practical
Minimum MBA eligibility criteria:
For admission to MBA Colleges is at least a 3 yr. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized.
- Arunachal Pradesh Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate must Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Any of the Universities recognized AIU/UGC or AICTE.