Address: 60, 50 (B,C), Behind Batra Hospital,
Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi, DL 110062
Admission Helpline – 9250376104 , 9811004275
New Delhi Institute of Management –NDIM Delhi
Hence Students are taught by the competent and committed faculty well experienced to teach these subjects. Therefore the course delivered through a slew of modern teaching techniques such as
- Case Study Method
- Lecture Method
- Field Visits
- Group Projects
- Experiential Learning
- Simulated Exercises
Hence gives the students an opportunity to learn by doing and personal involvement in conclusion .
|MBA Colleges Delhi||New Delhi Institute of Management|
|Location||Tughlakabad New Delhi|
|Date of Establishment||1996|
|NDIM Delhi Affiliation|
- Ministry of Human Resource Development –
Government of India
- AIU Recognized (Association of Indian Universities)
| Course||Post Graduation Diploma in Management|
- PGDM-Mkt (Marketing)
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM-Part Time
- Production & Operations Management
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology
- Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing
- Media Management
- International Business
| Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT|
NDIM Fee Structure
|New Delhi Institute Management, NDIM New Delhi Management Fee Structure.|
- Course fees at NDIM, Tughlakabad, Delhi Fees Structure is INR 9.70 lakh 2 year. Education loan facility is easily available.
As approved by Fee Regulating Authority, AICTE NDIM, Tughlakabad, Delhi Fees.
|Eligibility Criteria||NDIM Delhi Eligibility Criteria for Admission :|
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
- Candidate with business experience will be given additional weight-age in the selection process
- Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply
- Admission Helpline for Call : 9811004275
- PGDM ( Intake 300)
- PGDM-Marketing ( Intake 60).
- PGDM-Finance ( Intake 60).
- Tuition & Examination Fees.
- Book Bank
- Domestic Industrial Tours.
- Library Charges.
- Alumni Fees.
- Training and Placement Cell fees.
- NDIM tughlakabad Final selection will be based on the performance in Entrance Score and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|Cut off||MAT (SEPT & DEC & FEB)-500 Composite Score|
CAT 50 Percentile
NDIM Tughlakabad Ranking
- Ranked as 25th Best MBA School of India by Business Standard, 2017.
- Price water house Coopers and URS have declared Delhi among “THE WORLD’S GREATEST BRANDS 2015-16- INDIA” under the Education category as a part of Services Industry
- MBA is internationally accredited by the international rating body, ASIC (UK), with “Premier College Status”, a rare international recognition.
- Ranked amongst the 12th Best Private B-school in India -Business Standard Survey’16
- 7th Best B-school and 3rd Best Private B-school in the North
- Ranked as 25th Best B School India Business Standard- AIMA ,2016.
- Best B-school in India and Life Time Achievement by Centre for Education Growth & Research(CEGR) 2015 & 2014.
- Ranked as the 12th Best B-school India – AIMA-Business Standard, 2015.
- 3rd Private B-school in entire North India by AIMA- Business Standard, 2015.
- WCRC Leaders-Asia & KPMG ranked amongst the Fastest Growing Busines schools of Asia – Januay 2014.
- 15th B-School & Top 7 Private B-Schools & 3rd Private Institute in Delhi, NCR all over India – Business World June 2013
- Rated amongst Top 8 Private B-Schools in India – AIMA IMRB May 2013
- Top 4 Private B-Schools in Delhi/NCR – Business India December 2012
- Ranked 19th B-school & NDIM Tughlakabad placements rated 17th all over India – Business World 2012
- A++ 2007, 08, 10 and higher than A++ in 2009 & 2011 by – Business India 2011
- Business India Magazine rated our average student.
|GD/PI Cities|| (Tughlakabad Campus) Delhi, Chandigarh , Kolkata, Jodhpur, Lucknow, Ranchi & Many more|
NDIM Delhi Average Placement
|Average Package||NDIM Delhi Average Placement in the Rs 5.0-Rs 15.0 Lakh Grade|
NDIM Delhi Average Placement – Highest Package
|Highest Domestic Placement was Rs 15.0 Lakh||Highest International Placement was Rs 32.5 Lakh|
Selection Criteria for student’s Entrance Exam CAT :
|Sno.||NDIM Tughlakabad Eligibility Criteria For CAT Students||Weight age|
|(i)||Score in Graduation (qualifying examination)||40%|
|(ii)||Aptitude Test (CAT)||40%|
| Then Admission granted by Committee .|
Selection NDIM Tughlakabad Eligibility Criteria for student’s other Entrance Exam :-
|Sno.||Selection Weight age|
|(i)||Score in Graduation||45%|
|Based on Subject knowledge and Personality Test by a committee headed by the Chairman .|
NDIM Tughlakabad Nearest Metro Station :- Saket and Tughlakabad Metro Station, New Delhi