New Delhi Institute of Management
New Delhi Institute of Management
Address: 60, 50 (B,C), Behind Batra Hospital,
Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi, DL 110062
Admission Helpline – 9250376104 , 9811004275
NDIM Delhi Admission 2019-20
It imparts management education with three broad objectives of quality management education i.e. acquiring knowledge, development of skills, and competence.
To achieve these objectives management course curriculum has been designed with the latest, reflecting contemporary developments in different specialization areas of management.
Hence Students are taught by the competent and committed faculty well experienced to teach these subjects. Therefore the course delivered through a slew of modern teaching techniques such as
- Case Study Method
- Lecture Method
- Field Visits
- Group Projects
- Experiential Learning
- Simulated Exercises
Hence gives the students an opportunity to learn by doing and personal involvement in conclusion.
|MBA Colleges Delhi||New Delhi Institute of Management|
|Location||Tughlakabad New Delhi|
|Date of Establishment||1996|
- Ministry of Human Resource Development –
Government of India
- AIU Recognized (Association of Indian Universities)
| Course||Post Graduation Diploma in Management|
- PGDM-Mkt (Marketing)
- PGDM Finance
- PGDM-Part Time
- Production & Operations Management
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology
- Business Analyst
- Digital Marketing
- Media Management
- International Business
| Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / GMAT / CMAT|
NDIM Delhi Fees Structure
|New Delhi Institute of Management, NDIM Delhi Management Fee Structure. Course Fees at NDIM Delhi Fees Structure is Rs. 8,25,000/- 2 Yr. Education loan facility is easily available.|
|Eligibility Criteria|| |
- A Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grades
- Candidate with business experience will be given additional weight-age in the selection process
- Candidates appearing in the Final year exams can also apply
- Admission Helpline for Call : 9811004275
- PGDM ( Intake 300)
- PGDM-Marketing ( Intake 60).
- PGDM-Finance ( Intake 60).
- Tuition & Examination Fees.
- Book Bank
- Domestic Industrial Tours.
- Library Charges.
- Alumni Fees.
- Training and Placement Cell fees.
|NDIM Delhi Admission 2019-20 Procedure|
- Tughlakabad Final selection will be based on the performance in Entrance Score and subsequent Group Discussion and Personal Interview
|Cut off||MAT (SEPT & DEC & FEB)-500 Composite Score|
CAT 50 Percentile
- Ranked as 25th Best MBA School of India by Business Standard, 2017.
- Price water house Coopers and URS have declared Delhi among “THE WORLD’S GREATEST BRANDS 2015-16- INDIA” under the Education category as a part of Services Industry
- MBA is internationally accredited by the international rating body, ASIC (UK), with “Premier College Status”, a rare international recognition.
- Ranked amongst the 12th Best Private B-school in India -Business Standard Survey’16
- 7th Best B-school and 3rd Best Private B-school in the North
- Ranked as 25th Best B School India Business Standard- AIMA ,2016.
- Best B-school in India and Life Time Achievement by Centre for Education Growth & Research(CEGR) 2015 & 2014.
- Ranked as the 12th Best B-school India – AIMA-Business Standard, 2015.
- 3rd Private B-school in entire North India by AIMA- Business Standard, 2015.
- WCRC Leaders-Asia & KPMG ranked amongst the Fastest Growing Busines schools of Asia – Januay 2014.
- 15th B-School & Top 7 Private B-Schools & 3rd Private Institute in Delhi, NCR all over India – Business World June 2013
- Rated amongst Top 8 Private B-Schools in India – AIMA IMRB May 2013
- Top 4 Private B-Schools in Delhi/NCR – Business India December 2012
- Ranked 19th B-school & NDIM Tughlakabad placements rated 17th all over India – Business World 2012
- A++ 2007, 08, 10 and higher than A++ in 2009 & 2011 by – Business India 2011
- Business India Magazine rated our average student.
|GD/PI Cities|| (Tughlakabad Campus) Delhi, Chandigarh , Kolkata, Jodhpur, Lucknow, Ranchi & Many more|
NDIM Delhi Average Package
|Average Package||NDIM Delhi Average Placement in the Rs 5.0-Rs 9.9 Lakh Grade|
NDIM Delhi Average Package Placement – Highest Package
|Highest Domestic Placement was Rs 14.0 Lakh||Highest International Placement was Rs 32.5 Lakh|