Delhi School of Business practices value-based sharing of knowledge. hence DSB Delhi core values are:
- Excellence: We pursue excellence in all of our activities: teaching, research, scholarship and service.
- Integrity: We follow integrity- fairness, truthfulness, transparency – in all our activities and conduct.
- Diversity: We respect individuality and individual freedom and inclusion of all for the institutional success and multiplicity of its character.
- Service: We strive to serve all our stakeholders, community and the nation honestly and faithfully.
- Creativity: We encourage and recognize creativity and innovations through critical and out-of-box thinking.
- Empathy: We seek to understand and respect the feeling, thoughts, attitudes or emotions of others.
Social Responsibility: We place high value to our responsibility towards the betterment of the society.
Delhi School of Business Pitampura Delhi
|MBA College Delhi||Delhi School of Business|
|Location||Pitampura New Delhi|
|Nearest Meto Station||Pitampura Metro station|
|Date of Establishment||1993|
|Director General||I. M. Pandey|
|Affiliation||AICTE Approved Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.|
|Courses||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
|Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA /GMAT|
|Cut off||50% in any Entrance .|
DSB Fees Structure 2022-24
|1st Installment (Payable at the time of admission)||Rs. 2,30,250+ Rs. 3500 (Security refundable)|
|IInd Installment||Rs. 2,18,750/- 04th November, 2022|
|Illrd Installment||Rs. 2,18,750/- 04th November, 2022|
|IVth Installment||Rs. 2,18,750/- 04th November, 2022|
|DSB Fees Structure for Total 2 Years Course Fee||Rs. 8,86,500+ Rs. 3500 (Security refundable)|
|Delhi School of Business Eligibility||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided that aggregate up to the final year must be 50% or above)|
|DSB Delhi Admission Procedure||Entrance Test Scores +
Past Academic Performance +
Group Discussion +
Personal interview .
|Delhi School of Business Documents required||
DSB Delhi Average salary
|Highest Salary – RS 19.44 LPA|
|DSB Delhi Average salary – Rs 7.60 LPA|
|Lowest Salary offered – Rs 6.90 LPA|
|GD/PI Cities||Chandigarh, DSB Pitampura Campus, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Patna, Varanasi .|