- DUBAI In 2004, SP Jain established its first international campus in Dubai with the objective to focus on global learning. SP Jain has been ranked No. 1 in the UAE in a Brand Perception Audit conducted by Nielsen in 2008.
- SINGAPORE In 2005, the Singapore Government invited SP Jain to establish a campus in Singapore. Advancing our global learning mission, we opened SP Jain Singapore in 2006.
- SYDNEY In 2012, SP Jain launched its third international campus in Sydney, Australia. SP Jain Sydney offers students a global education along with the opportunity to experience Western culture.
- In 2015, SP Jain opened a fourth campus in downtown Mumbai. As the commercial capital of India and home to leading national and multinational corporations, expanding the SP Jain education experience to Mumbai was a natural progression.
- SP Jain Global’s world #12 ranking by Forbes featured in leading publications
- Australian Financial Review features SP Jain Global’s world #12 Forbes ranking
- SP Jain’s Executive MBA in Dubai secures higher positions in Ivy Exec Rankings 2019
- SP Jain Global ranked #12 in the latest Forbes ranking of the world’s top international MBAs
- ranked among the TOP 20 in Forbes’ 2017 ranking
Accreditations & Registrations
- TEQSA (AUSTRALIA)
- KHDA (UAE)
- Committee for Private Education (CPE), Singapore
- ABEST21 (JAPAN)
- ACCA, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
|College in Mumbai||SP Jain School of Global Management|
|Campus||Study on-campus in Abroad
|Affiliation||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Requires for MBA Admission||SP Jain Requires for MBA Admission Entrance Test candidates to take one of the following aptitude tests:
|Graduate With an Australian Degree||SP Jain is registered as an Institute of Higher Education by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) in Australia. Upon graduation, you will be awarded a degree by SP Jain School of Global Management, Australia.|
SP Jain Global Management MBA Fees
|Details for SP Jain Global Management MBA Fees Total
|Fees includes||Free Laptop, Study Material, Business Suit.|
|Eligibility||Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subjects based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
The percentage of in the bachelor’s degree would be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.)
or equivalent CGPA in any Bachelor’s Degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an ACT of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities (10+2+3) or possess an equivalent qualifications recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
|Internships||4 months Stipend paid after Completion of the first three terms of the MGB course work|
|SP Jain Mumbai Fees Structure Scholarships Option||Yes, Available|
|Placements & Average package||
|Seats (Intake)||Feburary, September|
SP Jain Recruiters :
|Axis Bank||Bank of Baroda|
|Eureka Forbes||Goldman Sachs|
|India Bulls||Indian Express|
|Indian Oil||IndusInd Bank|
|Jet Airways||Kotak Bank|
Study on-Campus in Singapore, Sydney and Dubai Master of Global Business Fees
|Value Added Tax (VAT)||820|
|Total Compulsory Tuition Fees||25,720|
|Course Material (including e-books,|
|Student Life Activities**||1,500|
|Visa Charges for Dubai***||950|
|Visa Charges for Singapore***||200|
|Health Insurance Charges for Dubai and Singapore||500|
|Value Added Tax (VAT) on Student Life Activities and|
|Course Material for Dubai Term||100|
|Total Compulsory Non-Tuition Fees||9,550|
|Total Compulsory Fees||35,270|
- *Includes various administrative costs like subscriptions, software, internet, database management, learning management systems, etc.
- **Exception – Students who do not need a visa for Dubai or Singapore (e.g. residents/PR holders, etc.) need not pay visa charges. On completing the program in Dubai, the visa would need to be cancelled. The visa charge covers the cancellation charge. Please note that there is a new mandatory guideline for students vaccinated overseas (outside Singapore) having to undergo a serology test/visit a healthcare provider in order to be considered fully vaccinated and undertake normal activities in Singapore. The fees payable for the same are included in the Singapore visa fee. Please note that these are current guidelines; we will update you if there are any changes.
- VAT @ 5% is charged on the applicable component for Dubai.
- Post completion of your degree, should you require KHDA attestation for your degree and transcripts [for students living or proposing to work in Dubai, UAE], the certificates will be given to you after the attestation which will take a month from your date of graduation. There is a cost to be borne by students for the KHDA attestation which will be communicated to you at the time of graduation (at present, the cost is AED 220).