NIILM Centre for Management Studies
Address-: Plot No. 53, Knowledge Park-V, Land Mark : After Gaur City
Circle, Near Balak Inter College, Post Office Kuleshra, Greter Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
NIILM CMS Greater Noida Contact.-: 9811004275 , 9250376104
website-: click here
Establish in 1996, NIILM CMS Greater Noida has made rapid strides over the year and is today counted among the top business schools in the country.
According to the latest surveys the institute has been adjudg as the
- Best B-School in North India by Times Research Foundation and Best MBA College in North India by Brands Academy.
- Prestigious publications like Indian Management, Outlook, Competition Success Review have been ranking NIILM Centre among the country’s most promising B-Schools over the last few years.
- NIILM CMS Greater Noida is Rank 8th amongst Top B-Schools in Delhi and NCR (Business World Survey 2013)
It is now an integrate business school, providing comprehensive and innovative post-graduate management programs not only to fresh graduates but also to working executives.
NILLM CMS PG Course
Its flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approv by
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Recognize by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) as equivalent to an MBA degree.
- Accreditate by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) Govt. of India.
With highly qualified full-time faculty, research is given priority at the Centre to ensure our teaching is based on the best possible understanding of the real business world. Nearly 1500 NIILM CMS PG Course in Alumni are working in responsible managerial and leadership position in Indian and Foreign companies today. The centre is fully equipped with all the necessary infrastructural facilities to provide students with an outstanding learning experience.
NIILM CMS PGDM
NIILM CMS Greater Noida offering specializations in the areas of
- International Business
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology & Systems Management
is administered within the framework of a strong training system.
Our two years full time PGDM program is design for those who have complet their graduation or
- its equivalent degree in any discipline recognize by the AIU or the AICTE are eligible for Post Graduate Studies with minimum of 50% marks .
Individuals appearing for their final year Degree examination can also apply. The proof of graduation testimonials has to be furnish latest by 31st October 2016 by the candidates who are select for admission to the PGDM Program. Candidates having the NRI status need not take CAT for admissions.
Their candidature for the NIILM-CMS program will, however, be only consider if they furnish their