|MBA College Tamil Nadu
||Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
|Date of Establishment
||AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India
- IT & Analytics
- Human Resource
- Production & Operation
- MAT – May, September, December, February.
- ATMA – All tests
- GMAT – 2019 and 2020
Score in the Common Admission Test Weightage – 35%
XIME Chennai Fees structure
|Details for XIME Fees 2021.
| Cut off
|| CAT | MAT – 60 Percentile in Entrance Score
XIME Chennai Fees Inclusions
- Admission & Tuition Fees,
- Computer Centre,
- Text Books,
- Programme Materials,
- Examinations Fee,
- Co-curricular Activities and
- Alumni Association Membership.
- International study tour additionally Rs.1,50,000/-.
| Teaching Pedagogy
- 1. Contemporary Curriculum – Curriculum is reviewed and updated every two years in consultation with Industry leaders, alumni, students and faculty.
- 2. Enables in developing a global outlook and promotes spirit of Entrepreneurship.
- 3. Inculcates human values and societal orientation.
- 4. Develop soft skills like leadership, Interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills.
- 5. Compulsory exposure to a foreign language (among German, French, Spanish, and Chinese).
- 6. ‘On the Job’ training through corporate internship and Live Projects.
XIME Chennai Admission Eligibility
- Candidates applying for XIME Chennai Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 09, of the Same Year. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, of the Same Academic Year .
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
- Previous academic performance – 20%
- Score in the Entrance Test score – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weight-age for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
XIME Chennai Fees Structure Scholarships
XIME Chennai Admission Documents required
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card.
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination mark-sheet (1st & 2nd year mark sheet for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year mark-sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- A Photocopy of Class 10th /12th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size).
PGDM – 120
XIME Chennai Admission GD/PI Cities
|Greater Noida campus, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Chennai, Kochi, Bangalore.
- GDUFS – Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou , China
- Shanghai University of International Business and Economics, China
- Novancia Business School, Paris, France
- Audencia Business School, France
- Institut D’ Administration Des Enterprises De Paris Sorbonne Graduate Business School, France
- Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, Japan
- Yonsei University, Korea
- The InstitutoTechnologico Autonomo de Mexico, ITAM, Mexico City, Mexico
- Avans Hogeschool University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
- Kozminski University, Poland
- RANEPA, Moscow Russia
- SUM – State University of Management, Moscow, Russia
- Houston Baptist University, Houston, Texas, USA
- National University, CA, USA
- Redlands University, LA, USA
XIME Chennai Placement
| Highest Placement
|| 11 lakhs
|XIME Chennai Placement Average Package
|| 5.5 lakhs
XIME Chennai Placement
- Ashok Leyland
- BNP Paribas
- Café Coffeeday
- Feedback Consultants
- Future Pacing, Pune
- Great Place to work
- ICICI Prudential
- IKYA Global
- L&T Finance
- M Supply
- Maveric Systems
- MuSigma, Bangalore
- Oracle Technologies
- Peak Alpha
- Prop Tiger
- South Indian Bank
- TATA Elxsi
- Tech Mahindra
- X Changing Solutions
- Yodlee Infotech
- Zee TV
- Blue Ocean Ventures
- Blue Star
- NTT Data
- Ruchi Soya