Address-: Plot nO. (2, B-3, SIPCOT Industrial Growth Centre, Oragadam Industrial Corridor, Alagoor, Tamil Nadu 602105
XIME Chennai : 9811004275 , 9250376104 Website : xime.org
XIME Chennai is strategically situated at SIPCOT (State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu) Industrial Area in Oragadam near to Chennai which is the largest industrial and commercial centre in South India and a major cultural, economic and education centre. The City is known as “Detroit of India” for its automobile industry.
Xavier Institute Management Entrepreneurship chennai enters Tamil Nadu with two decades of high quality professional experience in Bangalore and a strong brand image. It will be modelled on the basic tenets of XIME Bangalore and XIME Kochi, covering the following activities:
- AICTE approved PGDM programme with a high global orientation.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes.
- Management & Leadership Development Programmes.
- Research & Consultancy
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship XIME Chennai
|MBA College Tamil Nadu||Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship|
|Date of Establishment||2017|
|XIME Affiliation||AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Government of India|
|Xavier Institute Management Entrepreneurship chennai Entrance Exam||XIME Entrance Exam others aaccept|
- XAT – 2018
- CAT – 2017
- CMAT – 2018
- MAT – May 2017, September 2017, December 2017, February 2018 & May 2018
- ATMA – All tests in 2017-18
- GMAT – 2016, 2017 and 2018
Score in the Common Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35%
XIME Chennai PGDM Fees structure
- PGDM Rs. 7,50000/- for 2 years.
Eligibility for XIME Chennai PGDM
- Candidates applying for XIME, Chennai Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 09, 2018. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2018.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
|XIME Chennai PGDM Selection Criteria|
- Previous academic performance – 20%
- Score in the Entrance Test score – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
|Documents required XIME Chennai|
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card.
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year mark sheet for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year mark-sheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- A Photocopy of Class 10th /12th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size).
|Xavier Institute Seats (Intake)||PGDM – 120|
|GD/PI Cities||Greater Noida campus, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.|
XIME Chennai PGDM,
Xavier Institute Chennai,