|MBA Colleges Bangalore
||Electronics City Bangalore
|Date of Establishment
||AICTE Approved Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India , and Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Affiliated to Bangalore University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- International Business.
- Human Resources
- Business Analytics.
- Capital Markets
- Business Analytics.
Academic & International
- First institution in Karnataka to tie-up with NASSCOM
- Partnership with IBM Business Analytics Lab
- Prabhudas Lilladher Finance Lab with Bloomberg Trading Terminals
- University Partner to CFA Institute, USA
- Association with NSE for PGCP in Global Financial Markets
- Programs in Entrepreneurship in association with EDII, LEDMAC, etc,
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France;
- The Manchester Metropolitan University, UK;
- Plymouth University, UK;
- Fach Hochschule University of Applied Sciences – Lubeck University, Germany;
- Sheffield Hallam University, UK;
- Ghent University, Belgium;
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Business, USA;
- Suleman Dawood School of Business, Lahore, Pakistan;
- University of Wollongong, Australia;
- President University, Indonesia;
- Jacksonville University, Florida, USA;
- ALBA Graduate B.School, Greece;
- New York Institute of Technology, New York,
||For Holistic aptitude with the knowledge and understanding
- Corporate mentoring,
- Industry visits,
- weekly industry guest lectures
- Industry academia
- Industry Internship Programme and
- Case studies
IFIM Business School Fees
|IFIM Business School Fees
- PGDM- 12 Lakh.
- MBA Rs 8.50 Lakhs for 2 years.
- Hostel IFIM Bangalore Fees Structure – 3.24 Lakhs for 2 years.
|IFIM Business School Fees and Scholarships
IFIM Bangalore Admission 2020
||A Xerox or Photocopy of
- Entrance score card
- Class 12th , 10th Certificate.
- Graduation Examination Mark sheet (1st & 2nd year Mark sheets for 3rd yr. degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd yr. Mark sheets for 4th yr. degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- Pass Port Size Photographs – 4
|General -180, Finance-60, IB -60, Mkt-60, MBA -120
| Admission Entrance Exam
|| Cut off CAT – 60 Percentile.
|Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
(45% for reserved category)
- Innovation Potential,
- Group Exercise and
- Personal Interview.
||Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Belgaum, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Gangtok, Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalapur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Trivandrum, Varanasi, Vijayawada.
- IFIM Bangalore honored at the Education World ‘Higher Education’ Awards 2017-18.
- Ranked No.28 in India among Best B- Schools by Business India magazine 2016.
- Adjudged as “Gold Award winner” at the “7th Indian Management Conclave 2016” at IIM Ahmedabad.
- Recognized amongst ‘World’s Greatest Brands 2016’ by United Research Services, UAE.
- Awarded as the ‘Best Higher Education Institute of the Year-South’ at the National Education Excellence Awards 2016, organized by ASSOCHAM, India.
- Ranked amongst the Top 3 B Schools in Bangalore by ‘Outlook India’ magazine, 2016.
- IFIM Bangalore Certified as ‘Global League Institution’ by Great Place to Study Research Institute, UK.
- Outstanding B-School ( South) National Education Awards World Education Congress 2015 by ABP News.
- Awarded “Best in Promoting Industry – Academia Interface” at National Education Excellence Award to IFIM Bangalore MBA 2015 by ASSOCHAM.,
IFIM Business School Placements
|IFIM Bangalore Average Package
- International Package – Rs 15 lakh
- Average Package – Rs 7.5 lakhs.
- Highest Salary Package -Rs 9 lakh.
|IFIM Business School Placements Domains
- Business Analytics
- Financial Research Analysts
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income Securities
- Investment Banking
- Equity Advisory & Research
- Business Consulting
- Process Quality Management
- Commercial Credit
- Channel Management
- Retail Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analysts
- HR Generalist
- Training & Development
- Media Sales
|IFIM Business School Placements (Few Recruiters)
- Bosch India
- TIME Inc
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- CRISIL Global Research & Analytics
- Dell India
- JP Morgan
- Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
- State Bank of India
- SAP Labs India
- Times of India
- Kotak Mahindra
- Vivanta by Taj
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd.
- And Many More..