Jagdish Sheth School of Management Bangalore – JSSM Bangalore
The candidates who will be applying for the JSSM Bangalore 2021 Admission must appear for any entrance examination as mentioned above. The candidates are required to go through the important dates for admission.
|Application form starts from||2021|
JSSM Bangalore Admission Application 2021 Form
The application form for JSSM 2021 Admission is now available. The students have to fill the application form through online mode only. The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for JSSM Bangalore.
Apply here: Click here to apply for JSSM MBA 2021
JSSM Bangalore Admission Documents required for submission
- Class 10th Marksheet
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet
- Post Graduation Marksheet, if any
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- One coloured passport sized photograph
Courses Offered by JSSM Bangalore
The seat intake for the Postgraduate Diploma in Management is 180. The courses include Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resources and Capital Markets.
- PGDM (Finance)
The duration of the PGDM in Finance is 2 years. The number of vacant seats for this program is 60. The program covers the recent developments in the country such as Financial Sector Reforms, Functions of Banks, Deposits, Loans and Remittances.
- PGDM International Banking
The seat intake for PGDM International Banking is 60. It is a 2-year course.
- PGDM Marketing
This is a two-year duration course. It has a specific curriculum which ranges from Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship, Human resource and Capital Markets.
Apart from the above PGDM programs, JSSM also offers various Executive Education Programs Such as:
- EPGDM in Business Analytics
This program is for a duration of 15 months. The purpose of the program is to give theoretical and practical knowledge to implement Business Analytics solutions.
- PGDM for Working Professionals
This program is approved by AICTE and is for 24 months. The classes for this course will be held in the weekends.
- Management Development Program
This program will help the students to enhance their knowledge on current events and also sharpening their skills on various levels.
Advantages at JSSM Bangalore
The students who will be admitted to the prestigious JSSM Bangalore 2021 will gain the following advantages:
- The Jagdish Sheth School of Management has tied up with the world’s leading B-School. The schools include in the country such as Australia, France, Germany, UK and Singapore.
- The Jagdish Sheth School of Management allows the students to personalize their curriculum. This helps the candidates to create their own learning paths.
- It has tied up with the professional organizations such as CFA, NASSCOM, NSE, National HRD Network.
- The school has an extensive industry research program that gives the opportunity to the students to have a laboratory experience. Many corporates have sponsored labs in the markets like IBM Business Analytics lab and Prabhudas Lilladher Finance lab.
JSSM Bangalore Fee Structure 2021
|Fee Description||Amount Rs.||Foreign Nationals (US$)|
|Registration Fee||Rs.50000||USD 1000|
|First Instalment||Rs.350000||USD 6000|
|Second Instalment||Rs.400000||USD 7000|
|Third Instalment||Rs.300000||USD 6000|
JSSM Bangalore Admission Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must fulfil the eligibility requirements before applying for the course. The eligibility criteria for
JSSM Bangalore 2021 Admission can be checked from here:
- Aspirants must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- He/she must have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in subjects altogether.
- They must have also qualified in one of the mentioned management exams like CAT, XAT or GMAT.
JSSM Bangalore Ranking and Selection Process
The Selection of the students for the
JSSM Bangalore 2021 Admission will be done on the of the performance of the candidates in the management exams as well as the further rounds of selection. As informed earlier, JSSM will accept only the scores of CAT, GMAT and XAT.
JSSM Bangalore Placements
JSSM has 100% placement every year. More than 100 companies visit the campus every year for recruitment. Following is the placement statistics for the year 2015:
- Highest salary – Rs.16.64000
- Average salary – Rs.7.50000
- Median Salary – Rs.7.00000
Jagdish Sheth School of Management Bangalore Ranking and Placement List of Recruiters
|Cognitive Design Technology||Multifonds|
|Piramal Finance||Square yards|
|ICICI Securities||Insolution Global|
Jagdish Sheth School of Management Bangalore Ranking
The JSSM Bangalore has been ranked 26th best Business School by the Business India Magazine for the year 2016. According to the NHRDN People Matters Survey, JSSM has been ranked 28th best B-School.