Masters of Business Administration is a two year full time Management Programme which is affiliated to a university of of State / Central or Deemed University. The university is thus approved by UGC (University Grant Commission) which approves a college fulfilling Desired Norms and grants the status of University.
Since MBA programme is not a technical course so it does not need to have AICTE approval in any of the MBA colleges Patna.
The Core idea of MBA is to involve like minded people to get trained for Management Roles in Once life and Corporate for having a Career Growth, Better Position, Better Salary involving people to business side rather than the technical side. MBA provides the necessary inputs to help run a business enterprise better and to tackle the vagaries of the corporate world
MBA Specializations in Bihar Top Colleges Provide :
Some Common MBA Specializations Top Colleges in Patna, Bhagalpur, Begusarai, Nalanda, Gaya, more City in Bihar.
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail Management
- Operational Management
- Information Technology
Top Management Colleges / university / B-Schools in Patna have criteria for admission MBA in Bihar Colleges where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career, where in the MBA entrance exams accept Bihar Top MBA colleges are a must for MBA admissions. Top colleges in MBA Admission Patna offering admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for MBA.
MBA admissions Bihar for accepting Entrance Exam :
View few MBA admissions Bihar for accepting Entrance Exam for admission use for shortlisting students for MBA Colleges Patna.
- CAT (Common Admission Test)
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test)
- CMAT (Common management Admission Test)
- ATMA (Aims Test for Management Admission).
MBA Admissions Bihar Teaching Pedagogy and Interface being are :
- Industry visits
- Live projects
- Extensive use of Case studies
- Industry interface for six months
- Management Fest
- Workshops and Seminars
- Field Practicum
MBA Admissions Bihar eligibility criteria
The Minimum marks for MBA Admissions Bihar eligibility criteria for Admission in top Colleges Bihar at least a
- 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Universities / AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE failing which the provisional admission will be cancelled.
MBA Admissions Bihar top Colleges :
- Anugrah Narayan College, Patna
- Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna
- College of Commerce, Patna
- Department of Business Administration
- Institute of Business Management, Bela, Darbhanga
- International School of Management, Patna
- J. D. Women’s College
- L. N. Mishra Institute of Economic Devp. & Social Change
- L.N. Mishra College of Business Management
- Lalit Narayan Mishra Institute of Economic Development and Social
- Millia Institute of Technology
- R.P. Sharma Institute of Technology
- Vaishali Institute of Business & Rural Management