The Institute is promoted by JK Group (one of the leading private sector groups in India) with a great history of its contribution in business and diverse industries and also initiatives in the field of Education, was established in the year 2006 in Gurgaon (Haryana) to train the fresh graduates in the field of management.
JKBS Gurgaon has come up at a time when the corporate landscape is undergoing continuous change as a result of globalization, impact of information technology and search for new methods of doing business.
To stay in business and grow the organizations need to constantly evolve, innovate, and change systems for scanning environment effectively, come up with action plan and have people to make it work. The people need to be equipped with new knowledge, new skills, attitudes, mind sets and values.
JK Business School, Gurgaon Fees, Placements
|MBA College Gurgaon||JK Business School Gurgaon|
|Date of Establishment||2006|
|Affiliation||Approved by AICTE|
|JKBS Gurgaon Courses Offered||
|Entrance Tests||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT / ATMA.|
JK Business School Fees
|Hostel Fees||Rs 84,000/- including Meals (3 times a day & refreshments), wifi, air conditioned rooms with inbuilt toilets, RO with 24/7 security, Electricity Charges Extra for JK Business School Fee Structure. Rooms on twin or triple sharing basis (As per availability)|
|Fee Structure Inclusion||Examination and Tuition fees, International Tour, Laptop, Uniform, Medical Insurance, summer training, internships, field visits and guest lectures, personality Developments, Business Analytics Program, ERP / SAP Module, Six Sigma Certification, Project Management Skills, Digital Marketing & Analytics, Supply Chain Mgmt & Analytics and many value added Courses.|
|Eligibility Requirements||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.|
|Admission Process||Previous academic performance + Entrance Exam Score + Group Discussion + Personal Interview.|
|Seats (Intake)||120 Seats.|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh, JKBS Gurgaon campus .|
JKBS Gurgaon Average Package
|JKBS Gurgaon Average Package||4 lakhs p.a|
|No of placements Companies||100+ companies|
|JK Business School placements Highest package||8 lakhs per annum|
|Sectors||Real Estate, Consultancy, FMCG, Advertising & Media, IT, Research, Education, Logistics, Retail, Banking Hospitality, Financial Services and Manufacturing.|
|Placements (Few Recruiters)||Bajaj Allianz, IndusInd Bank, Bandhan Bank, Religare, Policy Baazar, HDFC, Ceasefire Industries Ltd., Mansukh Group, Nestkey Infratech Pvt. Ltd.,Amreprise, Amul, Apollo, Asahi Glass, Axis Bank, Bajaj Electricals Ltd, Barclays, Barista, Benzara, Berger Paints, Blackrock, FinEdge Advisory Pvt. Ltd., Just Dial Ltd., Advisor Tree, Globe OP Financial Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. and many more..|
JKBS JK Business School, Gurgaon Fees
PGDM (2 Year Full Time Programme) Fee Structure (2021-23)
|Knowledge Resource Center||24,000|
|Beyond Academics Activity Fee||48,000|
|Placement Preparatory Program / Workshops / Live Projects||58,000|
Registration Amount of INR 67,000 to be paid on accepting the offer letter in due time after that it will be considered as withdrawn.
JK Bschool BBA Fee Structure (2021-23)
|Sports & Recreational||12,600|
|Security Deposit (Refundable)||10,000|
BBA Admission Other Charges
- Uniform (2 pairs of Shirts & Trousers, Blazer, Pullover, T-Shirts & Tie) ₹ 6,000
- Medical Insurance. Doctor facility (weekly) available ₹ 800
- Electricity charges as per usages (Individual meters for rooms)
- Hostel Charges (Optional)
- Hostel for one academic year payable in two equal installements of 48,000 each (15th July – 30th April) ₹ 96,000 Security Deposit (Refundable) ₹ 10,000
Boarding & Lodging Details:
- Mess charges (payable in advance while check in) : Rs. 36,000 for one academic session (15th July’ 20 – 30th April’ 2021)
- AC Rooms on twin or triple sharing basis (As per availability)
- Each student is provided with bed, cupboard, writing desk, chair and electrical fitments including water heaters. Furnishings are to be arranged by the student(s).
- *Hostel to be vacated by 6th May or within 7 days of last day examination whichever is later for maintenance purpose. In case a student is desirous of continual stay during the internship, hostel fee @ Rs. 22,000/- (for eight weeks including mess charges) is payable by 30th April.
- The fee for the next academic session is to be paid by 30th April.
- Late payment charges on outstanding will be debited @ 1% on 1st of every month after appropriating the scholarship and other debits /credits.