Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management

IITM Janakpuri
IITM Janakpuri

Address: 21, D Block, Institutional Area,
Janakpuri New Delhi – 110058
Contact  – 9811004275 , 9250376104

Courses Fees

IITM Janakpuri admission
IITM Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management Admission

IITM Janakpuri Admission: Indraprastha Institute of Technology and Management

College DelhiIndraprastha Institute of Technology and Management Delhi
LocationInstitutional Area Janakpuri New Delhi
Nearest Metro StationJanakpuri West Metro station
Date of Establishment2008
DirectorDr. R.K Singh
AffiliationGur,u Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
IITM Janakpuri Entrance Exam 
Cut off50% ile in any Entrance.

IITM Janakpuri Courses Fees

IITM Janakpuri Courses Fees

Specialization offered 
Other CoursesBBA , BCA, B.COM
  • Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university or
  • Candidates in their final year of Bachelor’s degree are also eligible to apply (provided that aggregate up to the final year must be 50% or above) or
  • Passed the Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
IITM Janakpuri admission ProcedureEntrance Test Scores +
Past Academic Performance  +
Group Discussion +
Personal interview .
 ScholarshipsYes,  Available
  • Best-in-class Infrastructure
  • Amicable Learning Environment
  • Qualified & Dedicated Faculties
  • Mentor & Mentee Concept
  • Professional Trainers for Personality & Leadership Development
  • Exposure to Corporate World during Internship
  • Live Projects
  • Regular Guest Lectures, Seminars & Workshops
Documents required
  • Mark List of Class X
  • Mark-sheets of Class XII
  • Markscard of Graduation (all years/ semesters)
  • Score card of Entrance Exam.
  • Work Experience certificate (if applicable)
  • Passport
  • Recent Passport Size Photographs-4
  • Graduate Degree equivalence from AIU for NRI Students  .
 Seats  (Intake)AICTE approved intake for the programme is 60 students. The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats (6 in number) as “Management Quota Seats”. Out of the remaining 90% seats (54 in number), 85% seats (46 in number) are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% seats (8 in number) for outside Delhi candidates. Further reservation for specific categories are as per the guidelines of Government of NCT of Delhi.
RankingA++ Ranking by
Most Awarded & Top Ranked Business school in India.

IITM Janakpuri Average Package

IITM Janakpuri Average Package 3-4 lakhs per Annum.
GD/PI Cities IITM Delhi Campus
PlacementsHDFC Bank, Elite Recruitment, Jaro Education, Square Yards, Karvy Stock Broking, Mansukh Securities, WNS Global Services, MSL Learning Systems, Ceasefire Industries, Eldrok india, British Telecom India, Genpact, H&R Block India Private Limited, Darwin Talent Seekers, India Infoline Finance Ltd, Silver Skills India Pvt. Ltd, Acadecraft, HM Aviation (P) Ltd, Zero1.


Start Your MBA Colleges & Exams Discovery With AdmissionMBA’s Extensive Search Filter Options

Brochure Details

Get the latest and updated brochures of colleges/universities with detailed information regarding the courses, admission process, fees, and application deadlines.

Check Detailed Fees

Detailed information on fees of the college of your choice. Fees related to entrance exams, registration, course fees, scholarship and hostel fees of the colleges.

Shortlist & Apply

Step-by-step guide about the application process including admission through online & offline mode, regular updates about application form, dates, fees and many more.


Latest and detailed information about the scholarships available at colleges along with the information regarding its eligibility and application process.

Application Deadline

Regular reminders for upcoming deadlines of examinations and applications. Step-to-step guide to fill application forms, prepare documents & write cover letters/resumes.

Register Now To Apply