Every management institute or top b schools in India participate or conduct in the entrance exam for selecting students for their management course or programme. Every year thousands of graduating students and many working professional write different MBA entrance exams either national level or state level MBA entrance exam for studying management programme either
for making successful business management career.
MBA colleges in India uses Different national Level MBA entrance exams for selecting Students in their respective management course, Some of the top MBA colleges uses multiple MBA exams either national level or state level for short listing students in their respective management programmers.
National level MBA entrance exams are being conducted to check the
- general awareness
- numerical ability
- reasoning ability
- verbal ability
These MBA entrance exams are of multiple-choice type, where each question is provided with multiple options / answers (generally four choices) and the candidate has to choose the right one.
The reason behind for selecting student on behalf of the MBA Entrance exams score is to judge a student how React to different situations and tasks. This even helps top MBA Colleges to select the appropriate student for their respective Management Programs.
Full form / Names of National level MBA entrance exams
- CMAT -Comman Management Admission Test
- CAT – Common Admission Test
- MAT – Management Aptitude Test
- ATMA – AIMS Test for Management Admission
- XAT – Xavier Aptitude Test
- GMAT – Graduate Management Admission Test
- MICAT – Mudra Institute of Communication Admission Test
- TISS NET – TATA Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test
- NMAT – NMIMS Management Aptitude Test
- IBSAT – ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test
- SNAP – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- IIFT – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
- IRMA – Institute Of Rural Management Anand
National Level Entrance Test Date MBA Application Form
|National Level Entrance Test Date MBA Application
|Form Start Month 2020
|End Month 2020
|last of Month
|Being of month
|Jan, March, Aug, Nov
|Jan, March, Aug, Nov
|Middle of Month