Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IP University) is first University establish in 1998 by
- Govt. of NCT of Delhi
- University Act, 1998 read with its Amendment in 1999
- Recognize by University Grants Commission (UGC), India under section 12B of UGC Act.
MBA Colleges Under IP University accepting CAT
The MBA from IP University is better. Hence, It may not be better than the top class universities of India but still better than most of the other universities. And fee is very economical 2 to 3 lakh for 2 years. Hence its among one of the best option in MBA Colleges in Delhi with fees Structure at lower Side. Therefore IP University MBA accepting CAT for Admissions f0r 2020 batch. The Below Advertisement published in Times of India in Delhi Edition.
The Decision of GGSIPU MBA Colleges by CAT may be fruitful for Students. Since Aspirants need not plan, prepare and Spend much on More Entrance Exams. In comparison with previous years Admission Process in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi where the admissions were by IPUCET. Now cat score accepting IP colleges may set up Certain Self CAT Cutoff as Selection Criteria. There will be Many Students missing CAT MBA Admission Exam and look forward for Direct Admission in MBA without Entrance Exam.
GGSIPU MBA Colleges by CAT
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer base test held in India. The test scores a candidate on the bases of Quantitative Ability (QA), Verbal Ability (VA) and Reading Comprehension (RC), Data Interpretation (DI) and Logical Reasoning (LR). The Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) started this exam and use the test for selecting students for their business administration programs. The test is conducted every year by one of the IIMs base on a policy of rotation.
Eligibility for CAT
The candidate must satisfy the below criteria’s:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree, with no less than 50% or equal CGPA (45% for Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD)/Differently Able (DA) classification).
- The degree should be by any of the universities consolidate by an act of the central or state statutory body in India or other instructive organizations built up by an act of Parliament or pronounce to be considers as a university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognize by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Aspirants appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and the individuals finishs degree prerequisites and are anticipating results can likewise apply. If selects, such applicants will be permits to join the program temporarily, only if they present a certificate most recent by June 30, 2018 from the principal/registrar of their college/institute (issue at the latest June 30, 2018) expressing that the competitor has finishs every one of the prerequisites for acquiring the four year college education/identical capability on the date of the issue of the certificate.
Which MBA Colleges Under IP University Delhi accepting CAT for Admission in 2020 Batch?
GGSIPU MBA Colleges by CAT 2019 for granting MBA Admission in 2020 – 2022 batch.
|S.No.||List of MBA Colleges Under IP University Delhi||Program||Address|
|1||Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Professional Studies||MBA||Sector – 11, (Opposite Metro Station) Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075.|
|2||Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology||MBA||P.S.P. – 4, Sector – 17, Rohini, Delhi – 11 00 85.|
|3||Delhi Institute of Advance Studies- DIAS||MBA||Plot No.6, Sector25, Rohini, Delhi – 110085.|
|4||Delhi Technical Campus||MBA||28/1, Knowledge Park – III, Greater NOIDA, UP.|
|5||Gitarattan International Business School||MBA (IB)||Rohini Educational Society at PSP, Complex-II, Madhuban Chowk, Delhi.|
GGSIPU MBA Colleges by CAT
|6||HMR Institute of Technology & Management||MBA||Hameed Pur, Delhi – 110036.|
|7||Institute of Information Technology & Management||MBA||D -29, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi.|
|8||Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology||MBA||Sector – 22 Rohini, Delhi – 110 085|
|9||Management Education & Research Institute||MBA||53-54, Institutional Area, Janak Puri, New Delhi – 110058|
|10||Dr. Akhilesh Das Gupta Institute of Technology & Management||MBA||FC-26, Shastri Park, Delhi – 110053|
MBA Colleges Under IP University Delhi accepting CAT 2018
|11||Periyar Management and Computer College||MBA||1 & 2 Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110025|
|12||Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies- RDIAS||MBA||2A&2B, Ph.- I, Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi – 110085|
|13||Tecnia Institute of Advance Studies||MBA||Madhuban Chowk, Rohini, Delhi|
|14||Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies||MBA||Opp. Madhuban, Shakarpur (Extn.), Delhi -110092|
|15||C-DAC, NOIDA (formaly Electronics Research & Development Centre of India)||MBA (IT)||Govt. of India, Anusandhan Bhawan, C – 56/1, Institutional Area, Sector – 62, NOIDA|
CAT Score Accepting IP Colleges
|16||Army Institute of Management & Technology||MBA||Plot No. M-1, Block No. P-5, Sector – Pocket-5, Greater Noida -201306|
MBA Colleges Under IP University Delhi accepting CAT Exam Pattern
The Common Admission Test (CAT), like virtually all large-scale exams, utilities multiple forms, or versions, of the test. Hence there are two types of scores involve: a raw score and a scale score.
The raw score is calculate for each section base on the number of questions one answers correctly, incorrectly, or left un-attempt. Candidates are given +3 points for each correct answer and -1 point for each incorrect answer. No points are given for questions that are not answer. The raw scores are then adjusts through a process calls equating. Equated raw scores are then places on a common scale or metric to ensure appropriate interpretation of the scores. This process is scaling.
MBA Colleges Under IP University Delhi accepting CAT,
IP University MBA accepting CAT,
CAT Score Accepting IP Colleges,
MBA IP University through CAT,
GGSIPU MBA Colleges by CAT,