Funding an MBA is a struggle for many MBA applicants. But India Business schools offer strong ROI.
Learn all about B-schools that offer affordable MBA courses in India options. As the time draws closer for offer letters from B-schools to arrive after GD/PI results, many MBA aspirants cringe and behind while making the investment of their lifetime in B-schools because of their skyrocketing fees.
Tops 5 B-schools that offer affordable MBA courses in India
- FMS Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi – Tuition Fee – Rs 25,000/-
- Department of Financial Studies (DFS), University of Delhi – Tuition Fee – Rs. 26,000/-
- Department of Economics, DSE | Delhi School of Economics – Fee – Rs. 36,000/-
- TISS Mumbai Tata Institute of Social Sciences Tuition Fee – Rs. 1 lakh.
- Pune University, Department of Management Studies –Fee – Rs 1.3 lakhs / 2.4 lakhs
Top B-schools in India offering affordable MBA
Hence an amount high enough to get students mind and plan their finances. But money isn’t something that should stop anyone from getting into their dream B-school, and that’s why it’s time to turn that dream into a reality through an higher education in conclusion. Explore talents and Exhibit the power of Knowledge by writing Top MBA Entrance Exams to Study in best and affordable MBA Colleges in India.
Top Affordable Tuition fees MBA Programs In India
|S.no.||B-School||Scores Accepted||Management Program Name||Annual tuition and fees (INR Rs.)||Average Placements Package ( INR Rs. Lakh Per Annum)|
|1.||FMS, Delhi||CAT||Full Time MBA||25,000||Between 15 to 20|
|2.||Department of Financial Studies (DFS), DU||CAT||MBA in finance||26,000||Between 8 to 11|
|3.||Delhi School of Economics, DU||CAT||MBA in IB||36,000||Between 7.5 to 10|
|4.||Institute of Management, BHU, Varanasi||MBA in Agri-Business and International Business||98,888||Between 6.20 to 8.50|
|5.||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai||Self Test TISSNET||MBA in LR and HRM||1.0 lacs||Between 11 to 13.9|
|6.||Pune University Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA)||MAH CET only For Maharashtra candidates or CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA||MBA full time||1.33 lakhs||Between 4 to 5.27|
|7.||KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research||CAT / XAT CMAT / GMAT..||Masters in Management Studies (MMS)||2.04 lakhs||Between 8.5 to 9.20|
|8.||Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||MAH CET/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT..||Full time Masters in Management Studies (MMS)||6.00 lakhs||Between 16 to 18.75|
|9.||DMS, IIT Delhi||CAT||MBA Full Time||8.00 lakhs||Between 15.5 to 16.19|
|10.||DMS, IIT Roorkee||CAT||2 years PGDM||8.24 lakhs||Between 8.25 to 9.20|
Frequently Questions for Most Top Affordable Tuition fees MBA Programs In India options :-
- What are some affordable universities for an MBA India?
- Which countries offer most affordable Management colleges?
- What is the most affordable two-year and full-time MBA program in the India?
- Which is the best cheapest MBA program in the India?
- What is the most affordable college for an MBA?
- What are flagship MBA programs?
- Which are less expensive Executive MBA programs?
- What are some affordable MBA programs in India universities?
- Which university offers the cheapest MBA in Delhi or Bangalore?
- What Is the Global MBA programing?