IBS, fondly known as Inbuss. Infinity is a part of OnCourse Vantage. India’s foremost creative and alternate education firm. It was setup in 2001 as a Citicorp Investee Institution.
Since then, Infinity has captured a niche position in the top Business Schools of India given its top faculty, contemporary curriculum, excellent infrastructure and Placement Record.
Infinity Business School
At Infinity it is our constant effort to transcend borders and push boundaries to pursue knowledge beyond the conventional. The progressive pedagogy at Infinity makes the academic process an intellectually superior and enriching experience. It is little wonder that the students and alumni at Infinity are aptly called Infinites.
Many experts in the field of education rate the faculty at Inbuss amongst the best in India. The Institute follows a Fractional Faculty model and draws professors from the
- ISB Hyderabad
and several leading Business Schools.
Several CXOs from leading companies, Successful Entrepreneurs and Alumni of some of the world’s leading institutes such as Harvard, INSEAD, UVA are also teaching at Inbuss. Inbuss offers excellent opportunities to aspirants in MBA for Careers in
- Wealth Management
- HR and Entrepreneurship
Our unique Liberal Arts approach provides a holistic focus to the entire management program. In addition, Infinity allows each applicant the flexibility of designing their program – its duration and credits – based on experience and their corporate or entrepreneurial aspirations.
|PGDM College Gurgaon||Infinity Business School|
|Date of Establishment||2001|
|Course Offered||Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)|
|Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA|
|Other Courses offered by Institute|
|Eligibility||Graduation (10+2+3 or 4) in any stream from a recognized University. Candidates appearing in the final year exams can also apply.
Performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA and other nationalized tests. Requirement for such tests may be waived off in special circumstances such as Post Graduate Degree, Adequate Work Experience or performance in Institution’s own entrance test, conducted on the day of the interview itself.
Candidates with work experience will be given additional credits in the selection process.
Final selection will be based on subsequent group discussion and interview.
Infinity Business School Admission Procedure
|Previous academic performance+ Entrance test score+
|Necessary Documents||Proof of date of birth
● Passing certificate of Class X, XII .
● Mark sheet of Class XII, X .
● Photocopy of UPSEE/ MAT/ CAT or other
qualifying examination Score Card (if required)
● Photocopy of ID Proof (School or Driving license)
● Original registration payment Receipt
● 20 Passport size Photographs (for ID card, Library card, etc.)
● Character certificate (Issued by Senior Secondary School Board / Institute)
● Medical certificate (Issued by Registered medical officer)
● Undertaking (by parents and students)
|ABB, 99acres.com, ABP News, ACC Limited, ACCENTURE, Acer, Aditya Birla, Group Air India, Airtel, AIS, Amazon.|
|Infinity Business School Fees||Infinity Business School Fees|
Infinity Business School Gurgaon PGPM Courses Eligibility Criteria
All aspiring applicants must have at least a
- Bachelor’s degree in 10+2+3 system.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelor’s degree are also eligible, provided they complete all formalities of their examination before June 30 of the year of commencement of the program and furnish the proof of completion of graduation by September 30 of the same year.
All students interested in admission into the PGPGM program at Infinity Business School Gurgaon are require to obtain the application form from the Institute directly
Students who have secured a
- CAT score of 75 percentile or more
- MAT score of 85 percentile or more
- GMAT score of 600+
would be exempted from the first stage of the admission process.
They would be require toattach a photocopy of the relevant Test Score along with the application form and proceed directly to the essay writing / interviews stage of the selection process.
Other students would be required to appear for our proprietary Entrance Test called the Infinity Scholastic Aptitude Test (ISAT) and would then be invited for the essay writing / interview stage.