|College in Hyderabad
||Hyderabad School of Business
|Date of Establishment
||AICTE Approved and Affiliated to Osmania University.
||Master of Business Administration (MBA)+ PGCM
|MBA Entrance Exam
||CAT / GMAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / GRE / NMAT
- Human Resource,
HSB Hyderabad Fee Structure
|Hyderabad School of Business, HSB Hyderabad Management Fee Structure. Course fees at HSB Hyderabad Fees Structure is Rs 3,00,000/- for 2 Years Education loan facility is easily available.
||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10 + 2 + 3) in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university.
- Regular Case Studies
- Assignment Quantification
- Field Visits
- Industrial Tour
- Regular Guest Lecturer from Industry Experts
- Work Shops
- Applicant’s academic record.
- work experience.
- scores in Management Test.
- Performance in Admission Procedure.
|HSB Hyderabad Admission 2020 Procedure
||Previous academic performance +Entrance Exam Score +Group Discussion +Personal Interview.
|HSB Hyderabad Fee Structure and Scholarships
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs.
| Seats (Intake)
||HSB Hyderabad campus, New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh.
||Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Retail Management, Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section
|Hyderabad School of Business Placements Sectors
||Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Retail, E-commerce, Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & ITES,
Hyderabad School of Business Placements (Few Recruiters)
|TVS Group, TVS Motors, TATA AIG Insurance, Reliance Communication, Ramcor, MSD, Kotak Bank, India Bulls, Hero Moto Corp, Genpact, Coca-Cola, Airtel.