Address: B 11, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi,
New Delhi 110016
Contact Number – 9250376104, 9811004275
Website :- www.immindia.com
IMM Delhi Admission
|MBA College Delhi||Institute of Marketing and Management|
|Date of Establishment||1969|
|Affiliation||AICTE,Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India|
|Courses Offered||PGDM (Full Time)|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT / MAT / XAT/ CMAT|
IMM Delhi Fees Structure
|Institute of Marketing and Management, Course fees at IMM Delhi Fees Structure is Rs.7.50 lakh 2 year. Education loan facility is easily available.|
- A Photocopy of CAT/CMAT/ XAT /CMAT score card
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination mark-sheet (1st & 2nd year transcripts for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year transcripts for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
- A Photocopy of Class 12th , 10th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size).
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets.
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC).
- Migration Certificate.
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC).
- Entrance Exam Score card.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming any exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs.
|IMM Delhi Admission Eligibility Criteria||Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Final Year Graduating Students can also Apply .|
- Applicant’s academic record.
- work experience.
- scores in Management Test.
- Performance in Admission Procedure.
|IMM Delhi Placements Profiles||Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Channel Management, Retail Management,Digital Marketing, Generalist HR, Recruitment & Section|
|Sectors||Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Consumer Durables, FMCG, Retail, E-commerce, Manufacturing, BFSI, IT & ITES,|
- Business Analytics
- Financial Research Analysts
- Corporate Finance
- Fixed Income Securities
- Investment Banking
- Equity Advisory & Research
- Business Consulting
- Process Quality Management
- Commercial Credit
- Channel Management
- Retail Management
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analysts
- HR Generalist
- Training & Development
- Media Sales
|IMM Delhi Placements (Few Recruiters)|
- Ernst & Young
- HDFC Bank
- Hindustan Unilever