Institute of marketing and management
is the flagship division of the society imparting 2 year AICTE Approved PGDM course. The PGDM course is a DUAL SPECIALIZATION programme offering specializations in Marketing, Finance, Advertising & PR, Human Resource, IB, IT, Operations Management
The IMM Delhi attract students from all over the country, with 12,000 strong alumni spread all over the world because of its faculty,teaching method and placements.
|MBA College Delhi||Institute of Marketing and Management|
|Location||Qutab institutional Area , Delhi|
|Date of Establishment||1969|
|Affiliation||AICTE,Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India|
|Courses Offered||PGDM (Full Time)|
|MBA Entrance Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT|
|Fees||Rs 7.50 Lakhs for 2 years|
IMM institute Eligibility Criteria for Admission:-
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized Indian or foreign university. Final Year Graduating Students can also Apply .
IMM Institute Eligibility Criteria for Admission Procedure:-
1. Filling up of the application form by the students with correct and actual Details and Current Photograph
2. Photo copies of the Past Academic Records.
3.Appear for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion.
4.On Selection for admission , Student has to Register for confirming admission otherwise the seat allotted to other selected candidate on waiting.
Documents Required for Admission in IMM Institute :-
- A Photocopy of CAT/CMAT/ GMAT/MAT/XAT score card
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination mark-sheet (1st & 2nd year transcripts for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year transcripts for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations)
- A Photocopy of Class 12th , 10th Certificate
- Colored photographs (4 passport size).