Top Business schools
Top Business schools in India are even denominated as Top MBA colleges or Top Management colleges which have different Reorganization for either UGC or AICTE for providing either MBA, PGDM, PGP Programmes which are the same in case of Corporate value, Academic vale but differ little in their deliveries. More over the academic methodological approach for these colleges during academic deliveries is now Theory plus Practical which makes their existing student more practical towards life and in understanding.
Business schools are very much keen in Providing Best Management Education (MBA, PGDM and PGP) to their students leaving behind other courses which distinguishes them from other colleges. It is very rarely seen colleges being named as top Business schools and too run other academic programmes like BBA, BTECH/BE, BCA/MCA.
Age, Plays an important role in Making of Business schools to top Business Schools which is underneath factor among us. Ages of some of the top Management colleges are as following:
Name of the Top Business School and Year of establishment
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad 1961
- IIM Indian Institute of Management Bangalore 1973
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta 1961
- Indian Institute of Management Indore 1996
- IIM Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode 1997
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow 1984
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong 2004
- S.P Jain Institute of Management & Research 1981
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies 1981
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar 1987
- XLRI, School of Business & Human Resources 1949
- SIBM Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune 1978
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune 1971
- Symbiosis Centre for Management & Human Resource
- Development (SCMHRD), Pune 1993
- Faculty of Management Study 1954
- Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad 1980
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies 1956
- K J SIMSR – Somaiya Institute of Management
- Studies and Research 1981
- TAPMI – T. A. Pai Management Institute Manipal 1984
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Management 1963
- LIBA – Loyola Institute of Business Administration 1979
Until & unless the Business schools
have passed number of satisfied batches the business schools doesn’t becomes Top Colleges.
As it is very knowing saying “Practice makes one Perfect “. This Quote suite well in Making of Top Bschools as THE ULTIMATE MAKER ARE THE STUDENTS, If Students don’t trust a Business school in their deliveries the Business schools will have vacant seats and would face downfall. Either willingly or unwillingly new business schools does hinders teething trouble for at least 7-8 years after which i.e for 5-6 Batches after successful completion they tend to line up for the race for Top business school leaving behind the oldest one.
The Most possible reason for the Best Colleges being at their position is their Committed Deliveries and Developing changes over the period of time and Creating Followers.
Other Ranking Parameters been counted for Different Ranking Survey are:
- Infrastructure (Physical and Academic)
- Management Development Programmes
- Admission System
- Curriculum and Delivery System
- Placement(Domestic & international)
- Industry Interference
- Intellectual Capital
- Students Speak