Time needed: 7 days.
MBA Admission Opportunity in MBA 2023-25 at Colleges/Universities
- Entrance Exams Check CAT, CMAT, MAT, XAT
Colleges/Universities will accept above entrance exam score.
- one common application: Apply separately to Colleges/Universities
Apply with one call 11:00AM to 07:00 PM 011-41444275 Mobile No. 9811004275.
- Centralized Selection Process for Affiliated Colleges/Universities B-Schools
5000+ Seats in Top MBA Colleges in Top richest cities in India.
- Low-High Fee High Placement MBA PGDM at Colleges/Universities B-Schools
Tow Year MBA Fee between 4 to 16 lakh with average salary in Placement is Rs. 4 lakhs to 1 million.
- MAH MBA CET 2023 Result Soon, Download Scorecard
- Top MBA Colleges accepting CUET-PG Score in India – 2023
- Top 20 MBA Colleges in Kolkata
- Find Rank wise NIRF B-School Ranking 2022 in India
- KL Hyderabad Business School
- MBA Full Form: Exams and Colleges Courses List, Subjects
- UPES MBA Admission & Application Form
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Kolkata
- Find Rank wise NIRF B-School Ranking 2021 in India
- D School of Business: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi South
- MBA/PGDM Pay After Placement: 24+ Campuses across India
- MBA Colleges in Raipur with Fees Structure
The admission process of MBA in India usually consists of entrance examination and written aptitude test or essay writing, group discussion and personal interview.
GD / PI is being operated through video call during COVID-19 as educational institutions are closed. Some MBA institutes have canceled the GD / PI round this year. FMS, Delhi selected candidates for admission based on their CAT score and academic profile.
The last date for admission to MBA / PGDM programs for the 2023 batch is June as the institutes have to start classes from July.