PGDM Colleges Kerala Offers PGDM a Full time Two Year Programme approved by AICTE consisting of Six Trimesters duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The PGDM programme in PGDM Colleges in Kerala lays the foundation for conceptual and analytical reasoning, and gives the students an insight into the dynamics of the business environment.
|Kerala B-School Course|
|MBA Admission Start||Month March to July end’s|
|Kerala in MBA Entrance Test||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / Online As Per University|
|The list of the most popular MBA specializations in no particular order is as follows||
|Eligibility||Graduation with 50% marks|
|Careers by Delhi Colleges||Marketing, Sales, Consulting, General Management, Finance, BFSI, IT Manager, Financial Manager, HR Manager, Management Analyst Etc.|
|Management Course Duration||
|Kerala B-School Fees||Minimum INR – Rs. 0.5 Yr to Rs. 5.00 Lakhs Yr as Per University|
|Admission Process Delhi-NCR B-School||Campus Visit or Online Application Process|
|Approval Kerala B-School|
|Help Line For Kerala B-School||9811 004275 ( WhatsApp)|
PGDM College Kerala
The program in PGDM Colleges Kerala is rigorous in nature, contemporary and designed towards current and emerging issues in business as well as in management and has basically evolved from the needs of the industry, which is constantly looking for Managers with cross functional skills in the corporate world. The Industry mapped curriculum is hence dynamic in nature since it is periodically reviewed by Industry stalwarts and leading academicians and provides a strong analytical foundation encouraging the interplay of ideas through real time applications.
The interactive teaching sessions in PGDM Colleges Kerala have been so designed to impart all the necessary managerial skills which make the student proactive and would help them take on leadership roles after graduation. There is a strong emphasis on project work as a part of the regular course at the Institute.
The journey of a student after PGDM Colleges in Kerala , from an aspiring Manager to a real one gets concluded after he goes through a joyful two years journey wherein the student is exposed to an assortment of various teaching methodologies which include.
- case studies
- Role- plays
- Individual and Group assignments/ projects
- seminars and presentations
This assortment makes the student transform into a complete management professional. Besides, multilevel corporate interaction, management films, informative industrial visits form an integral part of the pedagogy in PGDM Colleges Kerala.
PGDM eligibility criteria in List PGDM Colleges Kerala
- The minimum PGDM eligibility criteria in B-School Kerala for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) AICTE approved courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE .
B-School Kerala have criteria for PGDM admission in Kerala where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career , where in the mba entrance exams in India are a must for PGDM Admissions. Top PGDM Colleges in Kerala offering PGDM admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for PGDM Programme.
Some of the common National level MBA entrance exams that PGDM Colleges Kerala use for short listing students for PGDM admission are.
Entrance Exams for Admission in List Top PGDM Colleges Kerala
- Aims Test for Management Admission – ATMA Entrance Exam
- Common Admission Test – CAT Entrance Exam
- Management Aptitude Test – MAT Entrance Exam
- Common management Admission Test – CMAT Entrance Exam
Persuing PGDM from PGDM Colleges Kerala alone is not a key to success but choosing the right PGDM specializations or PGDM electives in PGDM Colleges Kerala as per the area of interest and understanding, its application to the job is the key to Success as PGDM is not all about getting a Job,it is Creating Jobs. PGDM specializations are been opted by students in 2 nd year are structured to provide a deeper knowledge & in-depth understanding of the major areas of expertise chosen by the student. Some of the common
Specializations in PGDM Colleges Kerala are:-
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail ManagementOperational Management
- Information Technology
List Top PGDM Colleges Kerala
- Adi Shankara Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Allama Iqbal Institute of Management
- Aquinas College
- Bharata Mata College
- Chinmaya Institute of Technology
- D.C. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
- EMEA College of Arts & Science
- Federal Institute of Science & Technology
- Fisat Business School
- Institute of Management
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, KOZHIKODE
- KMCT School of Business
- KVM College of Engineering & Information Technology
- Lourdes Matha College of Science & Technology
- Mangalam College of Engineering
- Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies
- MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY
- Nehru College of Engineering & Research Centre
- Saintgits Institute of Management
- School of Management Studies, Cochin University of Science & Technology
- SCMS School of Technology & Management
- Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Science & Technology
- St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology
- TKM Institute of Management
- Toc H Institute of Science & Technology
- Younus College of Engineering & Technology