PGDM Colleges Punjab
Offers PGDM a Full time Two Year Programme approved by AICTE consisting of Six Trimesters duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The PGDM programme in PGDM Colleges in Punjab lays the foundation for conceptual and analytical reasoning, and gives the students an insight into the dynamics of the business environment.
|Punjab B-School Course|
|MBA Admission Start||Month March to July end’s|
|Punjab in MBA Entrance Test||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / Online As Per University|
|The list of the most popular MBA specializations in no particular order is as follows||
|Eligibility||Graduation with 50% marks|
|Careers by Delhi Colleges||Marketing, Sales, Consulting, General Management, Finance, BFSI, IT Manager, Financial Manager, HR Manager, Management Analyst Etc.|
|Management Course Duration||
|Punjab B-School Fees||Minimum INR – Rs. 0.5 Yr to Rs. 5.00 Lakhs Yr as Per University|
|Admission Process Delhi-NCR B-School||Campus Visit or Online Application Process|
|Approval Punjab B-School|
|Help Line For Punjab B-School||9811 004275 ( WhatsApp)|
PGDM College Punjab
The program in PGDM Colleges Punjab is rigorous in nature, contemporary and designed towards current and emerging issues in business as well as in management and has basically evolved from the needs of the industry, which is constantly looking for Managers with cross functional skills in the corporate world. The Industry mapped curriculum is hence dynamic in nature since it is periodically reviewed by Industry stalwarts and leading academicians and provides a strong analytical foundation encouraging the interplay of ideas through real time applications.
The interactive teaching sessions in PGDM Colleges Punjab have been so designed to impart all the necessary managerial skills which make the student proactive and would help them take on leadership roles after graduation. There is a strong emphasis on project work as a part of the regular course at the Institute.
The journey of a student after PGDM Colleges Punjab , from an aspiring Manager to a real one gets concluded after he goes through a joyful two years journey wherein the student is exposed to an assortment of various teaching methodologies which include.
- case studies
- Role- plays
- Individual and Group assignments/ projects
- seminars and presentations
This assortment makes the student transform into a complete management professional. Besides, multilevel corporate interaction, management films, informative industrial visits form an integral part of the pedagogy in PGDM Colleges in Punjab.
PGDM eligibility criteria in PGDM Colleges in Punjab
- The minimum PGDM eligibility criteria in PGDM Colleges Punjabfor admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) AICTE approved courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE .
Top B-School in Punjab have criteria for PGDM admission in Punjab where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career , where in the mba entrance exams in India are a must for PGDM Admissions. Top PGDM Colleges in Punjab offering PGDM admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for PGDM Programme.
Some of the common National level MBA entrance exams that PGDM Colleges in Punjab use for short listing students for PGDM admission are.
Top B-School in Punjab Entrance Exam for Admission in Top PGDM Colleges in Punjab
- Aims Test for Management Admission – ATMA Entrance Exam
- Common Admission Test – CAT Entrance Exam
- Management Aptitude Test – MAT Entrance Exam
- Common management Admission Test – CMAT Entrance Exam
Persuing PGDM from PGDM Colleges Punjab alone is not a key to success but choosing the right PGDM specializations or PGDM electives in Top B-School in Punjab as per the area of interest and understanding, its application to the job is the key to Success as PGDM is not all about getting a Job,it is Creating Jobs. PGDM specializations are been opted by students in 2nd year are structured to provide a deeper knowledge & in-depth understanding of the major areas of expertise chosen by the student. Some of the common
Specializations in Top B-School in Punjab are:-
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail ManagementOperational Management
- Information Technology
List of all Top PGDM Colleges Punjab.
- Hoshiarpur institute of management and technology
- Desh bhagat institute of management and computer sciences
- Sant longowal institute of engineering & technology
- Sri sukhmani institute of engineering & technology
- Thapar university
- Dips institute of management & technology
- M k education societie’s group of institutions
- Cgc- group of colleges
- Gulzar group of institutions
- Mata gujri college fatehgarh sahib
- Rayat group of institutions , ropar
- Chandigarh group of colleges
- Sas institute of information technology & research (mba college)
- Ludhiana group of colleges
- Ct institute of advance management studies
- Sus engineering college
- St. Soldier management and technical institute
- Baba farid college of management & technology
- Chandigarh business school
- Malwa college
- Chandigarh business school of administration
- Swift technical campus
- Cordia institute of business management
- Dr i t school of business
- Global institute of management
- Aryans business school (abs)
- Pcte group of institutes
- Rattan professional education college
- Chanakya institute of management
- Kings group of institutions
- Asra institute of advanced studies (mba)
- Surya educational and charitable trust group of institutes
- Sect group of institutes
- Rimt-school of management studies
- Centre for management studies
- Akal group of technical and management institutions