PGDM Colleges West Bengal
PGDM Colleges West Bengal Offers PGDM a Full time Two Year Programme approved by AICTE consisting of Six Trimesters duly approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The PGDM programme in PGDM Colleges in West Bengal lays the foundation for conceptual and analytical reasoning, and gives the students an insight into the dynamics of the business environment.
|Uttarakhand B-School Course|
|MBA Admission Start||Month March to July end’s|
|West Bengal in MBA Entrance Test||CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / Online As Per University|
|The list of the most popular MBA specializations in no particular order is as follows|
|Eligibility||Graduation with 50% marks|
|Careers by Delhi Colleges||Marketing, Sales, Consulting, General Management, Finance, BFSI, IT Manager, Financial Manager, HR Manager, Management Analyst Etc.|
|Management Course Duration|
|West Bengal B-School Fees||Minimum INR – Rs. 0.5 Yr to Rs. 5.00 Lakhs Yr as Per University|
|Admission Process Delhi-NCR B-School||Campus Visit or Online Application Process|
|Approval West Bengal B-School|
|Help Line For West Bengal B-School||9811 004275 ( WhatsApp)|
PGDM Colleges West Bengal
The program in PGDM Colleges West Bengal is rigorous in nature, contemporary and designed towards current and emerging issues in business as well as in management and has basically evolved from the needs of the industry, which is constantly looking for Managers with cross functional skills in the corporate world. The Industry mapped curriculum is hence dynamic in nature since it is periodically reviewed by Industry stalwarts and leading academicians and provides a strong analytical foundation encouraging the interplay of ideas through real time applications.
The interactive teaching sessions in PGDM Colleges West Bengal have been so designed to impart all the necessary managerial skills which make the student proactive and would help them take on leadership roles after graduation. There is a strong emphasis on project work as a part of the regular course at the Institute.
The journey of a student after PGDM Colleges West Bengal , from an aspiring Manager to a real one gets concluded after he goes through a joyful two years journey wherein the student is exposed to an assortment of various teaching methodologies which include.
- case studies
- Role- plays
- Individual and Group assignments/ projects
- seminars and presentations
This assortment makes the student transform into a complete management professional. Besides, multilevel corporate interaction, management films, informative industrial visits form an integral part of the pedagogy in PGDM Colleges West Bengal.
PGDM eligibility criteria in PGDM Colleges West Bengal.
The minimum PGDM eligibility criteria in PGDM Colleges West Bengalfor admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) AICTE approved courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree.
Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply.
Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. all the subjects from any of the Universities recognized by thy AIU/UGC or AICTE .
PGDM Colleges West Bengal have criteria for PGDM admission in West Bengal where MBA entrance exams plays a vital role in nurturing the career , where in the mba entrance exams in India are a must for PGDM Admissions. Top PGDM Colleges in West Bengal offering PGDM admission either affiliate themselves to a common national level entrance test or take their own aptitude test to select candidates for PGDM Programme.
Some of the common National level MBA entrance exams that PGDM Colleges West Bengal use for short listing students for PGDM admission are.
Entrance Exams for Admission in Top PGDM Colleges West Bengal
- Aims Test for Management Admission – ATMA Entrance Exams 2017
- Common Admission Test – CAT Entrance Exams 2017
- Management Aptitude Test – MAT Entrance Exams 2017
- Common management Admission Test – CMAT Entrance Exams 2017
Persuing PGDM from PGDM Colleges West Bengal alone is not a key to success but choosing the right PGDM specializations or PGDM electives in PGDM Colleges West Bengal as per the area of interest and understanding, its application to the job is the key to Success as PGDM is not all about getting a Job,it is Creating Jobs. PGDM specializations are been opted by students in 2 nd year are structured to provide a deeper knowledge & in-depth understanding of the major areas of expertise chosen by the student. Some of the common
Specializations in PGDM Colleges West Bengal are:-
- Human Resources
- International Business
- Retail ManagementOperational Management
- Information Technology
List of all Top PGDM Colleges West Bengal.
- Goenka college of commerce and business administration
- Aryabhatta Institute of Engineering and Management Durgapur
- Indian Institute of Social welfare and Business Management
- Bhartiya vidya bhavan institute of management science
- Calcutta business school
- Bengal college of engineering & technology
- Netaji subhash engineering college
- Saroj mohan institute of technology
- International management institute, kolkata
- Nshm knowledge campus, durgapur – group of institutions
- Budge budge institute of technology
- Army institute of management
- Future institute of engineering and management
- Abs academy of science technology & management
- Swami vivekananda institute of science & technology
- St. Mary’s technical campus kolkata
- Seacom Engineering College
- Pailan college of management & technology
- Institute of engineering & management
- IMS business school
- Meghnad saha institute of technology
- Supreme knowledge foundation group of institutions
- Institute of business management
- Brainware Group of Institutions
- Regent education & research foundation group of institutions
- Jyotirmoy school of business
- Siliguri institute of technology
- Department of business management university of calcutta
- Narula institute of technology
- Haldia institute of technology
- International institute of management sciences
- Globsyn business school
- Calcutta institute of engineering and management
- Vidyasagar University