What is the most expensive B-School names in the India? You know with Indian Institute of Management at 25,00,000 lakhs. The Institute was Business school location in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Establish in 1961 and will be active for more than 58 years. The rest of B-School names on our list represent a slew of businesses such as Management, Top 10 Most Expensive B-School Names in India: offering MBA/ PGDM Course.
Here’s our complete list of the Top 10 Most Expensive B-School Names In India in 2019:
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad – ₹ 25,00,000 lakh Rupees (1961-2019)
- IIM Bangalore – ₹ 21,00,000 lakh Rupees (1971-2019)
- Management Development Institute – ₹ 23,96,400 lakh Rupees (1973-2019)
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad – ₹ 17,50,000 lakh Rupees
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – ₹ 16,70,000 lakh Rupees (1963-2019)
- Great Lakes Institute of Management – ₹ 16,65,000 lakh Rupees
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research – ₹ 16,25,000 lakhs Rupees (1981-2019)
- International Management Institute, Kolkata – ₹ 14,49,149 lakh Rupees
- Soil School of Inspired Leadership – ₹ 14,73,226 lakh Rupees
- IFIM Business School – ₹ 12,00,000 lakhs Rupees
- IILM Institute for Higher Education – ₹ 12,90,000 lakh Rupees
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta – ₹ 11,25,000 lakhs Rupees
What’s in a name… B-School name, to be precise?A business school is a university-level institution that confers degrees in business administration or management. tops all others as the tech industry’s favorite B–School in the India. But the truth is, some of the familiar and prominent B-schools we know today are cloaked in gold. Top Most Expensive B-School Name with Fees and Get list of top B-schools in India and the fees for the flagship management programmes.
Government of India. National Institutional Ranking Framework [NIRF] Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India
Included in the National Institutional Rankings by Subject is a ranking of the India’s top B-School for business and management, and this year’s has been extended to feature over 10 prestigious institutions in this field.
Read on for an overview of the top B-School for business and management in each India’s region, as well as a look at the top 10, or click here to view the full interactive table.
Top 10 Universities for Business & Management
Based on the National Institutional Rankings by Subject 2019
|Rank Name of Institution||Location|
|1. Indian Institute of Management||Bengaluru|
|4. Indian Institute 0f Management||Lucknow|
|6. Indian Institute of Technology||West Bengal|
|7. Xavier Labour Relations Institute||Jharkhand|
|9. IIT Indian Institute of Technology||Delhi|
|10. Indian Institute of Technology||Maharashtra|
Details of Top 10 Most Expensive B-School Names In India: MBA, PGDM & PGPM Course:
12. Indian Institute of Management Calcutta – ₹ 11,25,000 lakh
- IIM Calcutta is a public business school location in Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was the 1st Indian Inst. of Management to be establish. IIMC Calcutta is the first and only 3 accredited management school from India
11. IFIM Business School – ₹ 12,00,000 lakh
- Details IFIM Business School is 1 of the top ranking institutions in India. IFIM advantage of being a pioneering premier management institute house in the hub of the IT industry –in Electronics City, Bengaluru. Our association with the industry is therefore, strong, varies and deep root.
10. IILM Institute for Higher Education – ₹ 14,90,000 lakh
- Establish in 1993, IILM offers the AICTE approval Post Graduate Diploma in Management at its three well-location campuses in the National Capital. With curriculum bench mark against the best in the world, the IILM PGDM goes beyond Finance, Marketing, OB-HR, and Operations. We have Field Courses (as at Harvard), Career Trek (as at Wharton) and Community Experience (as at Yale). We use world class business simulations & Harvard Business School Publishing cases, readings, and learning materials.
9. Soil School of Inspired Leadership – ₹ 14,73,226 lakh
- SOIL’s new, School of Business Design, at Manesar, will offer a 2 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management with a focus on developing young leaders with holistic thinking to becomeaware of the true needs of multiple stakeholders, source creativity and inspiration from deep within to develop products and solutions and dare to transcend their limitations & fears and work synergistic ally with others to manifest sustainable innovation – the essence of Design Thinking.
8. International Management Institute, Kolkata – ₹ 14,49,149 lakh
- Established at 1981 with campus New Delhi, the International Management Institute (IMI) was India’s first corporate sponsored business school. During its inception, IMI was backed by prestigious corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor. IMI Delhi, location in the Qutab Institutional Area, has been among the leading B-schools for almost three decades and is today a global institution.
7. S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research – ₹ 16,25,000 lakh (1981)
- S.P. Jain Institute of Mgmt. and Research is a constituent business school of the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan. S.P. Jain Institute on a 45-acre campus in the western suburbs of Andheri in Mumbai.
6. Great Lakes Institute of Management – ₹ 16,65,000 lakh
- Great Lakes Institute of Mgmt. is a pvt. business school in India. It was found in 2004 by Bala V. Balachandran, professor at Kellogg School of Management with its 1st campus in Chennai. Great Lakes’ second campus start functioning in Delhi NCR on 2011.
5. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade – ₹ 16,70,000 lakh (1963)
- IIFT is an autonomous public business school establish at 1963 by the Government of India (Ministry of Commerce and Industry) to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management
4. Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad – ₹ 17,50,000
- IMT Institute of Mgmt. Technology, a business school with its main campus at Ghaziabad in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is consistently ranked as one of India’s best business schools.
3. Management Development Institute – ₹ 23,96,400 lakh Rupees (1973)
- Management Development Institute is a business school in India. MDI established in 1973 by and is located at Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi.
2. IIM Bangalore – ₹ 21,00,000 lakh Rupees (1971)
- IIM Bangalore the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad. It offers Post Graduate, Doctoral and executive training programmes.
1. Indian Institute 0f Management Ahmedabad – ₹ 25,00,000 Rupees (1961)
- the institute offers Masters Degree programmes in management and agri-business management, a fellowship programme and a number of executive training programmes.